1. General WILHELM BAHMÜLLER GmbH, hereinafter referred to as BAHMÜLLER, respects the privacy of each person who visits our Internet presence. We would like to inform you of what data we collect and how we use it. You will also learn how you can verify the accuracy of this information and arrange for the deletion of this data from BAHMÜLLER. Data is collected, processed and used in compliance with statutory data privacy regulations. This Data Privacy Information does not apply for websites on the Internet where you can visit BAHMÜLLER via hyperlinks on said websites.
3. Security BAHMÜLLER will store your information securely, and therefore undertake all precautionary measures to protect your information from loss, misuse or modification. Contractual partners of BAHMÜLLER, who have access to your information in order to provide you with services on behalf of BAHMÜLLER are contractually obligated to keep said information secret and may not use it for other purposes.
4. Personal information about children BAHMÜLLER does not intend to collect personal information about people under 14 years of age. BAHMÜLLER will - when necessary - explicitly notify children at the most appropriate location that they should not transmit personal information to BAHMÜLLER.
5. Cookies We use so-called cookies to facilitate the use of our website. "Cookies" are small pieces of information that are temporarily saved on your computer's hard disk by your browser and are required for use of our website. The information contained in the cookies is used for session control, particularly for improving navigation, and enables a website to be highly user-friendly. The cookies we use do not save any person-specific information. Cookies are automatically accepted by most web browsers. You can prevent this by changing your browser's settings. You can remove cookies saved on your PC at any time by deleting temporary Internet files (browser menu Settings - Internet Options).
6. Your requests and questions | Data privacy officer Saved information is deleted by BAHMÜLLER when the statutory or contractual retention period has elapsed or insofar as BAHMÜLLER no longer requires the information. Of course, you have the option of requesting the deletion of your information at any time. You are naturally also entitled to revoke your declared consent for the use or processing of personal information at any time, with effect for the future. In such cases, or insofar as you have other requests relating to your personal information, please send an email or letter to our data privacy officer, Mr. Hans Joachim Dionisius, Staufenstraße 5, 73773 Aichwald - hjdionisius(at)arcor.de.
7. Public register of proceedings The German Federal Data Privacy Act (BDSG) stipulates in § 4g that the data privacy officer must make the following information available in accordance with § 4e to all interested parties:
(1) Name of responsible entity: WILHELM BAHMÜLLER GmbH
(2) Represented by the sole director: Michael Holtmann Authorized IT manager: Marco Jaßniger
(3) Address of responsible entity: Wilhelm-Bahmüller-Straße 34 73652 Plüderhausen
(4) Purpose of data collection, processing or use: The purpose of the business is the production, sales and assembly of mechanical engineering and the production of precision tools The corporation may acquire domestic and foreign companies of all kinds or participate in them and do any business and action which is conducive to the objects of the corporation.
(5) Description of the groups of people affected and the data or data categories held in this respect: Data relating to customers, employees, pensioners, employees of affiliated companies, employees of external companies (subcontractors), leasing personnel, job applicants, external inventors or heirs, respectively, suppliers and service-providers, external customers, consumers, volunteers in consumer tests, visitors to the corporations site, investors as well as financial analysts and shareholders - insofar as necessary for fulfilling the purposes specified under paragraph 7 (4).
(6) Recipients or categories of recipient to whom the data might be disclosed: Public authorities, health insurance funds and employers' liability association in the event of the presence of the relevant legal regulations, external contractors in accordance with §11 BDSG, external service-providers, affiliated companies.
(7) Standard periods for the deletion of data: The legislature prescribes a variety of obligations and periods concerning retaining and deleting data. After expiration of these periods, the corresponding data is routinely deleted. Any data not covered by these regulations is deleted when the purposes stipulated no longer apply.
(8) Planned transmission of data to other countries: As part of a global information system, the personal information is made available to selected management executives in other countries. Corresponding data privacy agreements in accordance with EU standard are contractually agreed upon with the respective companies.